Total Pageviews

Monday, October 17, 2011

Oh So Good!!! @ Legal's.

Hello Foodies,

I haven't been on for a few days but you know I have eaten like crazy.  Oh my oh my, why is it sooooo good? I'm glad it is.

Below are some good choices I made at once of my favorite restaurants.

This salad is their Apple, Avocado, Goat cheese with grilled Scallops. I've had the salad before without scallops and I loved it.  I can take it either way. YUMMY!

Yes, I do like their rolls. However, you know how I feel about the cold butter with warm rolls.  Well their butter isn't hard cold which I like but I do let them sit a little longer so they can soften up more. I can say that I don't have to do the "thigh warmer" with their butter so they get a thumbs up for that.

OMG!!!! I did really good with this one. I didn't have it until I was half way through my meal before I tried it.  I don't know if that was a good thing though.  See when I placed the order, I asked that my chocolate martini be made the way I like it.  I only want Bailey's and Vanilla vodka, that's it besides the little chocolate syrup.  The bartender said "That's how I make it."  So when I did finally taste it, it was actually too sweet.  I've never had that be an issue.  I don't know.  I should have had another to see what the issue was.  Oh well, it was ok.  Not my favorite.

Well, this is my favorite there too. Lobster Bisque.  I could eat all of the creamy soup there is but this one takes the cake.  However, it wasn't as hot just warm enough.  I'm not going to be hard on them this time.  They get a pass.  This time!

1 comment:

Polished By Beauty said...

Omg this all looks yummy I want some!