Total Pageviews

Monday, October 10, 2011

Can You Believe This? I couldn't!


I know this has nothing to do with food (thank goodness) but I wanted to share this with you.  Over the summer I saw a commercial ad on TV for Lipo.  Was I going to do it? No! but I was curious so I called the number and made an appointment at the center in my area. 
The day came and I couldn't wait to hear what they offered.  Before I arrived, they were calling me like crazy because I was running a little late.  When I got there, they didn't know who I was after I gave them my name.  I gave them the same name when I made the appoitment and mind you, they had called me a few times using that name.  Nonetheless they didn't know who I was while standing in front of them. Whatever!
Not to mention the whole customer service sucked.
So they finally figure it out and ask me to follow to the waiting room, which I do.  As we were going, I asked for the restroom. 
When I got in there, I was surprised to find the toilet like the above.  All I did was lock the door and walk over to the toilet and BAM, I'm greeted with this.  As you may notice in the first pic, I flushed it to see if it would change.  Once stopped flushing/rushing, that's what it looked like in the 2nd pic. 
I couldn't not believe that they were cutting people open to do whatever and your toilet looks like that.  A place like that needs someone cleaning/tidying up the restrooms regularly.  The sad part is, its not like the person before me did that.  I find that hard to believe.  That is long lasting stains.  That stain has been there for a long time.  What's even worse, the place hadn't been open in that location for six months.

I need to make a new appointment to see what the toilet looks like now.  If it is the same, I am going to expose them because that is disgusting.

After seening that, I decided to start taking pictures of the public bathrooms I used.  If I didn't have to use the restroom, I wasn't going to go in just to snap a picture. 

I like to eat out a lot, I feel like a restaurant restroom needs more attention than one at a gas station.  However, I've been to a few gas station restrooms that were cleaner than some restaurants.  To me having someone keeping that space tidy is worth putting into the budget.  STOP BEING SO CHEAP. 

Have you ever considered Lipo?  Did you go through with it? If so, are you happy with the results?  

No comments: