Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Missing My Hair

I know it sounds crazy but I was missing my hair.  I missed the touch of it and the options it provides for different styles.  My hair is fabulous and I was missing all it's fabulousness.

For the last two weeks I've been wearing a weave.  I planned to keep my natural hair braided up styling it with wigs and weaves on a occassion so it could grow out some more.  It felt longer than two weeks with the weave because I was missing my hair. 

So tonight I took out the weave, put conditioner on it for a few hours to make soft, washed it using my KeraCare Cleansing Cream, conditioned it again then put on the leave-in conditioner. Once all of that was done I two strand twisted it up with some KeraCare Defining Custard.  It felt good running my fingers through my hair.  I can't wait til it's dry.

I love my hair.

No comments: