Total Pageviews

Friday, January 31, 2014

Where does the time go?

Oh my goodness... I am not going to ask this question again.  LOL!!!


Well, it's been a great first month of a new year.   There was some accomplishment with me blogging more which will get much better in February (my birthday month).

I got a new business partner name Pam.  She and I meet over a year ago at the Rich Dad Poor Dad seminar here in Dedham, MA.  She invited me to take a look at her business which I did find to be interesting.  Anyway she has now joined me.  Way to go Pam!!!

I went to my second "Don't Weight" meeting on Thursday.  I had not progressed much at all.  I did horrible with my goals especially my eating.  I didn't lose or gain.  Over the next two weeks I will drop two pounds.

Are you looking for motivation to get you out of a rut? How can I help?

Do you have a business you are passionate about and would like to promote it?  Let me know.

How can I know if someone I'm speaking to is a good prospect for you?



Hope you had a wonderful January.... On to the Next!!!

No comments: