Total Pageviews

Monday, January 6, 2014

Happy Monday!!!

This is the first official week of the New Year and by the end of the week it will be very close to the middle of the month.  Time is flying!!  Okay, I won't rush it.  

What is your resolutions for 2014?  How many have you broken or forgotten about already?  If you are serious then you are solid...

I did not make any resolutions only solutions to what was not working for my business and my home life in 2013.

My business is on the EXPLOSIVE growth.  I am on a 90 day blitz to gain my rank of Presidential Executive by March 22nd.

I gave up alcohol for my 90 days.  I am on Facebook much less  and working to get on Twitter and Instagram more.

My current living arrangements had to change and I made that happen.  AMEN!!!

Like I said these are not resolutions, just solutions to things that needed to be changed.

What are your solutions for 2014?



  


No comments: