Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Lunch at the Home Based Travel Agent Forum

This was a wedge salad with blue cheese dressing and they added extra blue cheese crumbles.  I love blue cheese so much I could eat it on everything.  I have to say, I don't like all blue cheese dressings.  However if some real blue cheese is added, it helps add flavor where it may be lacking. 


There I go again.  Eating before snapping. 
This was fingling potatos, a vegetable medley (green beans, carrots and little spinach) and a chicken breast with some really tasty gravy.  Everyone at the table asked for more gravy.  The waitress ran out a few times due to our "extra gravy" request. 

This was ok. 
White cake with a thin layer of chocolate on top and raspberry swirl on the plate.  I ate most of it because I am just a chubby like that.  Ok, I'm greedy. 
It wasn't bad just not a WOW. 
However it was all free so it was FANTASTIC.

What is the Home Base Travel Agent Boston Forum?
This forum is where Travel Professionals get together to learn and network with the experts of the travel industry.  

There were several vendors like Sandals, FunJet, Amtrak, Jamaican Tourism, Couples Resort
to name a few.
If you like to travel and would like to travel more why not join the industry to SAVE money doing what you already enjoy doing.
It's a $7 trillion dollar business and is expected to double within the next 10 years.
($7,000,000,000,000.00) 
1% of that is $70 billion.
Just imagining if that was my salary in 5 years... OMG!!!

I may not make $70B in my lifetime but it sure would be nice.


1 comment:

Polished By Beauty said...

those look so yummy! I love pad Thai especially with my favorite lady, you.